- Check, on a daily basis, that the rooms are still booked.
- AT to email authors and babysitters, explaining the arrangements. It
is very important that the meeting details are crystal clear.
- Minions to assist AC with moving a Dewar of N2 from Chemistry on Friday 16th Feb.
- PM to supply DR with details of the crest competition, such as the
need to create a certificate of free entry.
- Add `type of membership' to entry form.
- Buy coloured hats (PM to help DB). Liase with Smithers to create
- John Cockayne to acquire a whiteboard for keeping the scores.
- PM and AT to write quiz questions.
- Chase up champions (for something that is not a fish duel).
- PM to separate Turkey Readings and Silly Games on the timetable (30
minute / 1 hour split).
- Need noisemakers (eg horns), whistle and stopwatch. People should
bring in whistles.
- Put up posters.
- Remind Steve about the fish duel.
- Ask Ian to do the LAN, again.