Bo's History

From Bo's Wiki
Revision as of 14:11, 9 November 2014 by 94.196.205.198 (talk) (Bo's history)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

Bo's first owner was the Spencer family, blacksmiths, of Shifnal in Shropshire.

Details of Bo's history is sparse before he was purchased by the students of City and Guilds Union (now the engineering faculity of Imperial College) in 1934. Bo' was purchased from the proprietor of a travelling fair who used him as an attraction.