Have you ever studied at Imperial College for 1 year or more? Then you, too, can join icGC!!
- Membership runs from August to July. You’ll need to renew it every year, due to insurance requirements!
- The soaring fees are 52p/min.
- You need to join Lasham separately
- Student members have priority over all other members. Therefore, you will only get the use of an icGC fleet glider if no student member wants it. Usually it is not hard to find time in the day to take a flight.
- If there is a ballot for single seaters involving students, you may not participate in it.
- You may request the hire of a glider, but any student requests for the glider will have priority.
- Failure to comply with these rules may result in a ban from flying the gliders.
How to join icGC as ex student You need to be a member of:
- Imperial College Union (Life member) – buy it here
- Lasham: www.lasham.org.uk or lashamgliding.co.uk
- icGC: buy it here if you cannot buy the icGC membership online, please contact us.
If you need to use the paper form (Associate membership form), please send it together with a cheque of £48 payable to “Imperial College Union” (the membership fee is the same for everyone). Please post the form and the cheque to:
Imperial College Gliding Club Imperial College Union Beit Quad Prince Consort Road London SW7 2BB