Svx Th Differences
Log in for wiki controls
In child files
- Comments in SURVEX begin with "
;", comments in THERION begin with
- Commands in SURVEX begin with "
*", just single (e.g.
date) or double (e.g.
survey ... endsurvey) flags in THERION.
- data in THERION falls between
- 2D information i.e scraps of the drawn survey are included within the
In parent files
- Include child surveys with
*include path/to/filein SURVEX, with
input path/to/file.thin THERION
- Equate two survey stations with
*equate path.to.station1 path.to.station2in SURVEX, with
equate firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com THERION.
- For THERION only, join two scraps from either the same survey trip or different caves with
join firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com.
- For THERION only, join nodes from lines of two different surveys at complex junctions with
join firstname.lastname@example.org:node email@example.com:node.