Mig On Therion
Log in for wiki controls
- Sistem Primadona/Monatip - migration to Therion in progress.
- Sysmig - migration to Therion not started
- Vrtnarija - migration to Therion not started
Structure of the repository:
All of the data from the ICCC expeditions to Migovec is contained with migovecsurveydata folder, whose hierarchy is the following:
sub-system -> cave1 -> expedition_1 -> new_bit_1 -> new_bit.svx new_bit.th ... new_bit_2 -> expedition_2 -> ... expedition_3 -> ... cave_2 -> ... cave_3 -> ...
The survey data for Penny Falls is located in:
- migovecsurveydata/primadona/2018/penny_falls/penny_falls.svx (SURVEX) or
- migovecsurveydata/primadona/2018/penny_falls/penny_falls.th (THERION)
Usual structure of a 'child folder':
The original SURVEX part (if imported from traditional compass/clino data)
- survey.svx # the actual SURVEX file with recorded data
- survey.err # contains loop closure errors for that survey
- survey.3d # file opened and visualised on Aven.
The THERION part
- survey-p.th2 # a therion 2D file containing wall geometry and annotations in plan view projection
- survey.lox native 3D viewer on therion with wall models created from th2 sketches.
- shapefiles openable in GIS software like QGIS (opensource) or ArcGIS (licensed)