Log in for wiki controls
Below is a list with a bit more info.
- Northern Pennine Club (NPC) - Greenclose
- The Place to be :) midway location, short drive to Clapham for Ingleborough and Gaping Gill, short drive to Newby Moss.
- Red Rose Cave and Pothole Club (RRCPC) - Bullpot Farm
- Perfect for Easegill.
- Yorkshire Subterranean Society (YSS) - The Old Schoolhouse
- Helwith Bridge, reasonably close to Horton-in-Ribblesdale. SRT training facility. Beware of scouts.
- Bradford Pothole Club (BPC) - The Dump
- In Brackenbottom near Horton-in-Ribblesdale, the perfect location for Penyghent.
- Craven Pothole Club (CPC) - Ivy Cottage
- In Horton-in-Ribblesdale so good for Horton caves, short drive to Alum, can walk up to the Allotment.
- Technical Speleological Group (TSG) - The Chapel
- Crummy hut (better than used to be), but near pubs & teashops in Castleton and perfect for Peak Cavern (and close drives to all the other caves in the Castle / Hope Valley area)!
- Orpheus Caving Club (OCC)
- Lovely hut, middle of bloody nowhere - & a 45minute drive to Castleton where caves are, unless you're caving in Monyash / Lathkill Dale. The toilets are outside!
- Westminster Speleological Group (WSG) - Caerllwyn Cottage
- Lovely hut, enormous kitchen, great little fire. About half an hour's drive to OFD.
- South Wales Caving Club (SWCC)
- Amazing cooking facilities, 'colourful' indigenous characters, and a quick stumble from OFD. Quick drive to DYO.
- Chelsea Spelaeological Society (CSS) - Whitewalls
- Stunning location on the Llangattock escarpment, next to Daren Cilau, near Aggy.
- Croydon Caving Club (CCC) - Godre Pentre
- "The bunk room is great fun and the kitchen is peculiar."
- Shepton Mallet Caving Club (SMCC) - The Mineries
- Nice hut, great location, close to Swildons.. An Imperial fave.
- Bristol Exploration Club (BEC) - The Belfry
- Party central, close to Swildons.
- Wessex Cave Club (WCC)
- Reduce your walk to Swildons by 4 nanoseconds. Complete with SRT training tower!
- Mendip Caving Group (MCG) - Nordrach Cottage
- For Upper Flood Swallet access.
- Grampian Speleological Group (GSG) - Elphin Caving Centre
- In the far-away land of Scotland there are some caves. The view from the GSG hut is highly renowned. The caves, less so.