Calling all cooking enthusiasts!
ICSS’s annual Hall Fiesta is here! If you don’t yet know, Fiesta is an annual inter-hall cooking competition which transcends batch and generation to create the ultimate dish to represent our Singaporean identity! So whether just to meet up with your hall seniors, or to indulge in a night of culinary pleasure, grab your hallmates and take part in Hall Fiesta 2012!
To take part in the competition, simply send:
1. A photo of the dish with a caption that describes how it relates to the theme “Homecoming”
2. A photo of everyone who prepared the dish, together with the dish
3. The names of all who prepared the dish
to our secretary Gabriel at email@example.com! This is before you polish the plates clean, of course.
You may stand to win one of the following awards!
• ‘Closest to Home’ Dish (Best relation to the theme)
• Most Popular Dish (Most number of Facebook ‘likes’)
• Best Caption (Rather self-explanatory^^)
Do take note that entries must be prepared by ICSS members, and that no precooked food from restaurants or instant meals are allowed. Judging will be done by the ICSS Exco and prizes will be given out at the ICSS OGM on the 7th of November 2012!
Submission closes this Sunday, on the 28th of October 2012, so tarry no further and start cooking today! We look forward to seeing your gastronomically delightful creations!