Music Society has a Friends scheme in which people can sign up to support the society through a simple annual donation. In return, Friends of Music Society receive complimentary tickets for our concerts and marvellous newsletters throughout the year. The income from Friends is put towards the Music Society Scholarship which funds music lessons for one lucky scholar for their first three years at medical school.
There are two price bands for the Friends scheme:
£19 Friendship Plan which includes:
- 3 free tickets to any of our orchestra, choir or chamber choir concerts.
- Free wine reception at each concert.
- Regular updates on upcoming MusicSoc concerts and special events.
£29 Friendship Plan which includes:
- All of the benefits of the above plan plus an extra 3 tickets, thus a total of 6 free tickets to use at any of our orchestra, choir and chamber choir concerts.
- This plan is perfect for couples who want to support and attend MusicSoc concerts!
To become a Friend of Music Society, please get in touch with Natasha Halder who will send you a form and answer any questions you have.